Our website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this website or in its contents is intended to provide professional advice.
We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of any content from our website or blog on other websites or blogs.
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee: (i) the accuracy or completeness of information on our website (ii) that the information on our website is up-to-date or (iii) that it can be applied to achieve any particular result.
Unless otherwise stated all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of this website or its contents vest solely in us. You agree that you will not amend, copy, disclose or distribute to third parties or use or derive commercial benefit from any content without our prior written consent.
These legal notices shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
We do not share personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so and we endorse and adhere to the United Kingdom data protection laws (including the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998).
Information we collect and how we may use it
We will collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us: This is information about you that you give us when you fill in one of our forms on our site/s, meet with us in person or correspond with us via email, phone or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site/s, sign up for an account, subscribe to one of our services, products and/or promotions that requires personal information, place an order on our site/s, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site/s or report a problem with our site/s. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, gender, job title, profession, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, financial and credit card information, account password, personal description, photographs and demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of our user’s visits to our site/s we will automatically collect statistical data about their browsing behaviour and other information about their visit (e.g. their web request, products viewed or searched for, lengths of visits to certain pages, page response times, download errors etc.), the type of devices and software being used by them and their geographical location. This data does not identify the individual user. We may also collect your login information and other technical information such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, web browser types and versions and operating systems and platforms.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information that you provide us: We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- statistical information is only used by us to understand user behaviour, to provide a better service and to customise our website accordingly.
Information we collect about you: We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).